As restrictions related to COVID-19 begin to ease nationwide, we understand that the impact of COVID-19 still remains a top public concern. With the guidance and recommendations of the Canadian Public Health Services, Office of the Provincial Health Officer, and other official agencies, we are continuing to ensure that our shops remain safe and healthy.
For the comfort and wellbeing of both our customers and staff, we are taking the following measures at every shop:
- Adhering to proper handwashing and personal hygiene practices
- Ensuring appropriate ventilation is managed throughout the shop
- Employees continue to be expected to stay home when sick or experiencing any symptoms relevant to COVID-19
- Plexi-glass barriers will remain in place
- Continued observation of social distancing practices
- Thorough sanitizing of customer vehicles both before and after repairs are completed
- Continue to provide fresh and/or sanitized pens to customers
- Regular daily cleaning and disinfecting of high touch point areas is still expected
- All customer facing employees are required to continue to wear masks when assisting customers
- Customers who are sick or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 are being asked to stay home and not visit our shops
At Lift Auto Group, our primary concern will always be our customers’ safety and comfort. Further, the safety of our employees, customers, contractors, and business partners continues to be the fundamental priority of Lift Auto Group.
We will continue to actively monitor updates to the situation and adapt our protocols as the situation develops. We are fully committed to adjusting our health and safety protocols in cooperation with the regulations of Federal, Provincial and Regional Health Authorities in every region.
We wish you and your family well during these challenging times and, as always, appreciate your continued support as we navigate through this together.